Weekly Prayer List
"Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving."
January 7, 2021
- Pray that our Associate Pastor, Tony Christie, and his family will stay well during the Covid-19 pandemic so they may continue to serve the Lord by meeting the needs of church members and others in the community.
- Pray for Tony as he prepares and presents the Wednesday afternoon Bible Study/Prayer Meeting in the choir room and live on Facebook’s FBC Prayer page. Pray that God will use this in-person and online mid-week, 4:15 pm, ministry to encourage and help our members stay connected in the vital ministry of prayer.
- Pray that the Christie family will continue to serve the Lord with a heart of gladness and thanksgiving, always desiring to point others to Christ.
Pray for Shea Ferguson in Phoenix as he continues to search for volunteers and workers to help develop new churches. Pray for the opportunities given to them to reach many people with the Gospel.
- As we approach a new year, may we rededicate our efforts in reaching people for Christ.
- Pray that Upward Sports get started strong. May we reach families that come to understand what Christ can do in their lives.
- Pray for Mike Garza and Aaron Myers as they bring to fruition a great program that will affect many. Pray for each other and our staff in all of their efforts.
MEMBERS IN ASSISTED LIVING
- Wanda Aday #205
- Curtis Cavel #439
- Lorena Crook #405
MEMBERS IN ARMED FORCES STATIONED ABROAD
- Robert McCoy
- Evashawn Poemoceah
- Chase Scott
- Sally Davis- Knee Surgery 1/4
- Kali Grigg – Cancer treatments starting (Daughter in law of Jay Grigg, wife of James)
- Jennifer Keahbone
- Pastor Mike Keahbone
- Chuck Klein-Cancer returned
- Karen Fulps- Cancer (Niece of Linda & Mike Finley)
- Lee Juarez-Knee replacement 2/1
- Bill Shoemate- Eye surgery went well
- Debbie Brown - (Sister-in-law of Vicki Lowe) Prayers needed
- Jack Hoskins - Knee surgery, now home (Father of Jimmy Hoskins)
- Rhonda Messner- able to walk a short distance
- Debbie Claytor - Back surgery (Sister of Melissa Diley)
- Ken Youngstedt – Chemo
- Obie Campbell - Cancer (Stepson of Denise Campbell)
- Ed Baer - Pneumonia (Darla Perdieu’s sister’s father-in-law)
- Cindy Morris - Cancer (Niece of Mavis Strand)
- Daymond McGaughey
- Phyllis Scott
- Trudy Sadawski-Throat Cancer (Friend of Joelene Netherland)
- Marcia & Charles Elkins
- Betty Jordan-Cancer
- Beth Mercer
- Adam Skaggs
- Tommy Morgan - Diagnosed with dry macular degeneration
- Leslie Corbett - COPD (Brother of Madelyn Corbett)
- Steven Corbett - Lung Cancer (Brother of Madelyn Corbett)
- Jonathan Stone - Health issues
- Mick Hanauer - Cancer (Nephew of Joelene Netherland)
- Tami Little - Cancer (Niece of Mavis Strand)
- Tasha Peterson - Cancer Returned (Niece of Mavis Strand)
- Audrey Leppala - Surgery (Friend of Brenda Bell, lives in Wisconsin)
- Bobbie Jackson - Covid (Mother of Joe Jackson)
- Gavyn Garza- Health Issues (Daughter of Kari & Mike Garza)
- Kaethe Hayslip - Cancer (Cousin of Kathleen McGee)
- Mike Finley - Back & pain issues
- Gaylyn Reeves - Cancer
- Debbie Iantorno – Blood Clot-given medication, sent home
- Gordon Watson family
- Aileen & Marshall Sadler
- Stephanie Scott
- To Sharon and Bill Fudge and family on the passing of her son, Scott Hopkins, December 30, 2020.
- To Paul Boyle and family on the passing of his wife, Lorrie Coggins Boyle, and her mother, Glenda Coggins, December 2020. Their funeral was Monday, January 4, 2021, First Baptist Church with burial at the Ft. Sill National Cemetery.
- To Mike Neff and family on the passing of his grandmother, Loraine Neff. Her funeral was Sunday, December 27, 2020, First Baptist Church Claremore, OK.
OKLAHOMA BAPTISTS MISSIONARY PRAYER REQUESTS:
Hance Dilbeck, Oklahoma Baptist’s Executive Director
- Pray that God will keep him from the evil one.
- Pray there will be power in his preaching so the Word of God advances.
- Pray he will have wisdom to be a good steward of resources and opportunities.
NORTH AMERICAN MISSION BOARD PRAYER REQUESTS:
Chaomin “Jimmy and Li “Lydia”, Church Planter, Toronto Grace Missional Church, Markham, ON, Canada
- Pray that Toronto Grace Missional Church becomes a pipeline for equipping and sending out more of God’s missionaries.