Weekly Prayer List
"Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving."
June 6, 2019
Pray that Patrick and his family would have a resting and refreshing vacation as they travel to Colorado (June 9-14).
- Pray for the ones going on Mission trips this month.
- Aaron will lead a few to Portland to help Adrian Jordan with the work he is doing there.
- Bob Robinson will be taking a group to Chicago to help Sam Johnson in spreading the Gospel in this much needed area.
- Pray for safety and effective work.
- Pray for the results of Vacation Bible School.
- Pray that children will be enlightened about Jesus and how He can affect their lives.
- Pray for families that will be here on Sunday, that the Holy Spirit will be real to them and that they will embrace the words preached by Patrick. May God’s will be accomplished.
MEMBERS IN ASSISTED LIVING
- Joyce Meadors #78
- Rick Frische-Brain surgery 6/5 (Friend of Mike Finley)
- Allen Ward-Surgery CCMH 6/10
- Lorena Crook-Hip surgery CCMH 5/31; no visitors please.
- Ryan & Sarah Parsons-A car crashed into their home, destroyed their car, garage and guest bedroom. No one was injured
- Bobbie Ely-Cancer (Friend of Patrick Latham)
- Kyle Smith (14 yr. having heart surgery in Houston to repair a hole in his heart on 6/6) grandson of Tom & Brenda Bell’s friends
- Kourtney Sim-Heart surgery 6/13 (Niece of Debi Meraz)
- Hunter Fulps-Brain surgery 6/10 (Son of Linda Finley’s niece)
- Stephen Jackson-Stationed in Kuwait
- Josh Cotton-Cancer (Son of Rhonda & Mark Cotton)
- Jimmy Cagle-Prostate Cancer (Friend of Bob Cox)
- Weston Glenn-Cancer Surgery was a success now has an infection
- Area Schools
- Debbie Duvov-Cancer (Friend
- of Bill Shoemate)
- Kim Winters-Cancer
- JoAn Maloney
- Marcia & Charles Elkins
- Betty Jordan-Cancer
- Beth Mercer
- Phyllis Scott
- Butch Edwards
- Chuck Klein-Cancer (Friend of Bill Shoemate)
- Michelle Minter
- Awanda Glover
- Doris Prichard
- William Arnold
- Marcelle Bynum
- Joyce Meadors
- Goober Hastings-On Hospice Care
- Russell Shoemate-Cancer (Son of Bill & Helen Shoemate)
- Karon Kyllingstad
- Loretta John-Cancer
- Denny Latham-Lymphoma
- Austin Greeley (Friend of Sara Mazzo)
- David Tyler-Cancer (Friend of Bill Shoemate)
- Dave Campbell-Stage 4 Cancer (Friend of Bill Shoemate)
- Jill Kirby
- Lisa Ewing
- Earnie Davis- Pneumonia and in a Kansas hospital (Brother of Betty Edwards)
- Stephen Polone-Cancer (Son of Muriel & Rex Polone)
To Vickie and Norman Cantrell and family on the death of her father, John Lister, May 27, 2019. His funeral service was May 30, 2019 in Pauls Valley, OK.
BGCO MISSIONARY PRAYER REQUEST:
- Falls Creek 2019
- Pray for the Camp Staff – for strength and wisdom as they serve.
- Pray for Sponsors – for faithfulness and discernment.
- Pray for the following speakers at Falls Creek – Curtis Zachary, Zane Blacik, Todd Sanders, Brian Mills, Nick Atyia, Shane Pruitt, Wade Morris, and Ed Newton.
NORTH AMERICAN MISSION BOARD PRAYER REQUESTS:
- Jim and Aubrey Dewey, Navy Chaplain serving the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Pray for their new ministry in the Coast Guard and for adjustment to life in Michigan.