Weekly Prayer List
"Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving."
May 27, 2020
- Pray for Aaron and Cory Lynne to continue to love The Word and desire to spend time studying it daily.
- Pray for Cory Lynne as she homeschools and disciples Elli Kate and Ana Beth.
- Pray for wisdom and insight as we disciple students.
- Pray for hearts of parents, teenagers, and children that they would be open to the gospel.
- Pray for our country as we deal with decisions with the Coronavirus, and decisions that affect our churches and schools.
- Pray for the North American Mission Board and its leaders as they work to keep all their missionaries safe, connected and focused on spreading the Gospel.
- Pray that people will continue to follow Jesus and planted churches will continue to grow.
- Pray that we will continue to stay connected as a church during these trying times.
- Pray the staff and workers will continue to work outside the box to keep our primary purpose of presenting the efforts and promoting the Gospel to all that are in need.
- Pray a Prayer of Thanksgiving for all that has been accomplished during this time. God is Good all the Time!
MEMBERS IN ASSISTED LIVING
- Richard Jensen #G-102
MEMBERS IN ARMED FORCES STATIONED ABROAD
Stationed in Iraq:
Jamie Puentes - Granddaughter of Linda Waybrant
- Cary McCoy-CCMH
- Tommy Morgan-Diagnosed with dry macular degeneration
- Valerie Jones-Open Heart Surgery (Friend of Audelle Owen)
- Janice Hedgepeth-fell, broke leg & ankle, surgery 5/12 (Grandmother of Aaron Myers)
- Ken Youngstedt-Liver Cancer, starting treatment
- Gerald Branstetter-Home recuperating
- Eric & Marilyn Robinson-positive for the virus, living in New Zealand (niece of Barbara Garlow)
- Routh Becker-Fell, Rehab at Montevista
- Clydena Fox- McMahon-Tomlinson
- Scott Preston-Lawton Fireman (friend of Bob & Mary Ann Robinson)
- Catherine Prince-Cancer (Daughter of Robert Prince)
- Allison Anderson-Cancer (Cousin of Linda Finley)
- Mike Finley-Back and pain issues
- Russell Shoemate- Cancer, taking more treatments of Chemo/Radiation
- Daymond McGaughey
- Phyllis Scott
- Tom Bevington- (Brother of Mona Bevington)
- Trudy Sadawski-Throat Cancer (Friend of Joelene Netherland)
- Betty Iyala-(Friend of Steve Del Ciello)
- Marcia & Charles Elkins
- Betty Jordan-Cancer
- Beth Mercer
- Val Maples
- Debra Daubenspeck-Cancer (Former Member)
- Weston Glenn-Pray the FOCI will shrink
- Adam Skaggs
- Debbie Daggy- (Sister of Steve Del Ciello)
- Jimmy Cagle- Cancer
- Leslie Corbett-COPD (Brother of Madelyn Corbett)
- Steven Corbett-Lung Cancer (Brother of Madelyn Corbett)
- Allie Folsom-Home, long recovery ahead (Daughter-in-law of Jacque Talley)
- Dave Campbell-Stage 4 Cancer (Friend of Bill Shoemate)
- Jonathan Stone-Health Issues
- Mick Hanauer-Cancer (Nephew of Joelene Netherland)
- Tami Little -Cancer (Niece of Mavis Strand)
- Walton Byers-Cancer (Grandson-in-law of Pat Bridges)
- John Logenberg-Cancer (Dad of Christina Stiefer) very low
- Gavyn Garza-Health Issues (Daughter of Kari & Mike Garza)
- Charleen Lewis-Pneumonia with cancer
- Jimmy Johnson- Dementia
- To Mike and Linda Finley and family on the passing of his sister, Fran Lacefield, May 26, 2020.
- To Sheila, Blake and Brian Rulison on the passing of her husband and their father, Ron Rulison, May 21, 2020.
- To Lee Juarez and his family on the passing of his brother, Kenneth William Moses, May 18, 2020.
- To the family of Pat Woesner on her passing May 16, 2020.
- To Sue and Butch Hooper and family on the passing of her mother, Barbara “Bobby” James, May 12, 2020.
OKLAHOMA BAPTISTS MISSIONARY PRAYER REQUESTS:
Travis Welch, Director of Missions, Kay Baptist Association in north-central Oklahoma
- Pray for the spiritual well-being of the 27 churches in the association and their pastors.
- Pray for Travis to be more effective in the role he is in.
NORTH AMERICAN MISSION BOARD PRAYER REQUESTS:
Ike and Leslie Eichelberger, Chaplain in the U.S. Army, St. Robert, MO.
- Pray for wisdom and guidance in ministry opportunities through relationship building.