Weekly Prayer List
"Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving."
March 25, 2020
- Pray for our Associate Pastor, Tony Christie, as he leads in the ministries of senior adults, evangelism, benevolence, bereavement, prayer, pastoral care, bus, as well as Wednesday evening ministries including prayer meeting/Bible study and LoveLawton.
- Pray that God will give Tony wisdom and direction with leading in these ministries during this time of social distancing.
- Pray that the Christie family will serve the Lord with gladness, always desiring to lead others to the Savior.
Pray that those on the field of service will lead the people that when we are afraid, we either run from God, trying to figure out our own solutions, or we run to God and find out what His solutions are.
- Pray for our team that works so hard to keep us informed during the time of trials. Pray for Aaron, Mike, Tony, Joe, Reed, Linda, Sally, Brenda, Penny, Lindsey, Jonathan, Nathan and Mike.
- Pray a prayer of thanksgiving for the efforts of last week seeing we were able to Worship together via media. The productions were great, although we were not physically together, we spiritually worshiped together. May we continue to be thankful for what God has done!
- Prayer and Praise are always the appropriate response for anything that comes our way.
MEMBERS IN ASSISTED LIVING
- Wanda Aday #205
- Lorena Crook #405
MEMBERS IN ARMED FORCES STATIONED ABROAD
Stationed in Iraq:
Jamie Puentes - Granddaughter of Linda Waybrant
Stationed in Korea:
- Collin Scarbrough
- David Livingston family – Wife, Nicki was critically injured and daughter, Carolyn and sister-in-law, Phyllis died in a car accident in CA.
- Val Maples-Memorial Hospital
- Caleb Hilow-Newborn premie (Great nephew of Madelyn Corbett)
- J I Johnson-Heart bypass surgery on 3/16/20 (Former member)
- Mary Burton-Surgery 3/11
- Jimmie Ford- Cancer surgery 3/25 (Former member living in Marshall, TX)
- Catherine Prince-Cancer (Daughter of Robert Prince)
- Bill Watkins-Medical concerns
- Gerald Branstetter-Cancer
- Steven Corbett-Lung Cancer (Brother of Madelyn Corbett)
- Tommy Morgan-Cancerous kidney removal surgery a success on March 3 in Montgomery, AL
- Josh Cotton- Cancer has spread (Son of Rhonda & Mark Cotton) OU Medical Center
- Allison Anderson-Cancer (Cousin of Linda Finley)
- Mike Finley-Back and pain issues
- Ron Bertram- (Brother of Brenda Bell) Surgery wound won’t heal, lives in Sault Ste. Marie, MI
- Russell Shoemate- Cancer, taking more treatments of Chemo/Radiation
- Daymond McGaughey
- Phyllis Scott
- Tom Bevington- (Brother of Mona Bevington)
- Trudy Sadawski-Throat Cancer (Friend of Joelene Netherland)
- Debbie Duvov-Cancer Free (Friend of Bill Shoemate)
- Betty Iyala-(Friend of Steve Del Ciello)
- Marcia & Charles Elkins
- Betty Jordan-Cancer
- Beth Mercer
- Carolyn Laverty-Contracted a virus and is very ill at home
- Dean Turner-Cancer (Former member)
- Weston Glenn-Pray the FOCI will shrink
- Chuck Klein-Cancer (Friend of Bill Shoemate)
- Heather Neff-Health Issues Walton Byers-Cancer (Grandson-in-law of Pat Bridges)
- Adam Skaggs
- Debbie Daggy- (Sister of Steve Del Ciello)
- Jimmy Cagle- Cancer
- Leslie Corbett-COPD (Brother of Madelyn Corbett)
- William Arnold
- John Wisel-Cancer (Brother of Joelene Netherland)
- Allie Folsom-Home, long recovery ahead (Daughter-in-law of Jacque Talley
- Jan Fisher-Fell & broke her pelvis (Friend of Pat Askew & Mary Bradley)
- Morris Juarez-Knee Surgery (Brother of Lee Juarez)
- Dave Campbell-Stage 4 Cancer (Friend of Bill Shoemate)
- Denny Latham- (Father of Patrick Latham)
- Mick Hanauer-Cancer (Nephew of Joelene Netherland)
- Mary Teehi-Cancer (Friend of Bill Shoemate)
- Tami Little -Cancer (Niece of Mavis Strand)
- Walton Byers-Cancer (Grandson-in-law of Pat Bridges)
- John Logenberg-Cancer (Dad of Christina Stiefer)
- Gavyn Garza-Health Issues (Daughter of Kari & Mike Garza)
- To Jacque and Joe Talley on the passing of her daughter, Janiell Jernigan, Thursday, March 12, 2020. Her funeral was Friday, March 20, 2020 in Rockwall, TX
- Dorothy and Billy Cooper on the passing of her brother, Charles Baysan. His funeral was Monday, March 16, 2020 in the Dallas, TX area.
NORTH AMERICAN MISSION BOARD PRAYER REQUESTS:
Mark Boyd, Frisco Baptist Association Director of Missions, Southeast Oklahoma
- Pray for the pastors and staff who serve in southeast Oklahoma.
- Pray for Kiamichi Baptist Assembly in Talihina, OK.
- Pray that all 50 churches in the Frisco Baptist Association would see an increase in baptisms as the people find and follow Jesus Christ.
NORTH AMERICAN MISSION BOARD PRAYER REQUESTS:
Greg and Kimberley Spencer, Church Planter, Christ Church, Las Vegas
- Pray that they would be good stewards of every relationship the Lord gives them in northwest Las Vegas.