- Sunday, May 21, 3:00-5:00 pm VBS/Mission Lawton Blitz - Volunteers will be needed at different store fronts to hand out flyers and water bottles.
- Tuesday, May 30, All Day Fruit Sack Deliveries - 6 volunteers are needed to help distribute fruit sacks to high rise apartments and nursing homes.
- Wednesday, May 31, 5:00 - 7:00 pm Cookout at Villanova Apartments- 30 Volunteers or more are needed to canvas the area and to help with the cookout.
- Thursday, June 1, 5:00 - 7:00 pm Flyer Distribution - 20 or more Volunteers are needed to help distribute flyers in the Union Park area.
- Friday, June 2, All Day, Mission Lawton Set Up Day - 10-15 Volunteers to help set up tarps, tables, and clothing area in the gym and lounge.
- Saturday, May 3, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm - 50 Volunteers are needed at the gym for the cookout, food, and tables. Stations: 2 Prayer and Share booths, 2 Doctors and Nurses, 1 Dentist, 1 Eye Care, 3-5 Haircuts, Clothing, Food bags, and Hygiene, and Registration.
Money donations would be appreciated to help cover costs of items for Mission Lawton for food bags, cookouts, and other supplies. Donations can be given to Jack Newell or at the church office by Sun, May 21.
We are seeking children's clothes from birth until 12 years old.