Weekly Prayer List
"Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving."
October 22, 2020
- Pray for Mike and the music ministry in preparation for the 40th Annual Living Christmas Tree.
- Pray for Mike and the tech team as they are in the midst of installing the HD cameras for the TV and broadcast ministries.
- Pray for Lane and Cade and their school work this semester in Elgin Public Schools.
- Pray for God’s grace, peace, and watch-care over the Neffs.
- Prayer for Shea Ferguson in Phoenix. Pray God will continue to bless his work. Pray that he will impact the area with the Love of Jesus.
- Pray that he will meet the needs of all that are searching for answers to the situation that we are in.
- Pray that we as a church will continue to grow in our faith, as we find new ways to minister to our community. Pray that what we are given under the leadership of our pastor inside the building will overflow into the community so we can impact our city for the cause of Christ. He is the answer to the uncertain times we are in.
- Pray for those who are homebound and cannot assemble with us. Pray for the day we will all be comfortable in returning to worship.
MEMBERS IN ASSISTED LIVING
- JoAnn Adams #124
- Myra Hendrick #S-111
MEMBERS IN ARMED FORCES STATIONED ABROAD
- Grady Dacus
- Robert McCoy
- Kim Winters-Surgery in Houston hospital
- Debra Daubenspeck-Cancer surgery 10/12 went well
- Cooper Anderson-Back Surgery 10/12 went well & now home
- Mae Jackson-Back procedure 10/8 now home recuperating
- Dylan Miller-Heart Surgery in Atlanta GA. Out of ICU (Grandson of Preston Noel)
- Emily McClure-Septic (Daughter of Pat Askew)
- Jerry Orr-Back Surgery
- Sally Kern-Cancer (Mother of Mike & Linda Finley’s daughter-in-law)
- Debbie Claytor-Back surgery (Sister of Melissa Diley)
- Rich Wesseling-Stroke (Friend of Tom & Brenda Bell, lives in Kalamazoo, MI)
- Ken Youngstedt-Chemo
- Jody Sparks-Cancer (Friend of Tom & Brenda Bell lives in Yukon, OK)
- Sharon Dacus-Knee surgery
- Obie Campbell-Cancer (Stepson of Denise Campbell)
- Helen Mazzo-Melanoma
- Ed Baer-Pneumonia (Darla Perdieu’s sister’s father-in-law)
- Russell Shoemate- Cancer- He is a candidate for treatment at Mayo & will be heading there soon. (Son of Bill & Helen Shoemate)
- Wendy Delorio-Cancer
- Cindy Morris-Cancer (Niece of Mavis Strand)
- Ramon John-Home on oxygen
- Joyce Meadors-Daughter says her mom is failing fast
- Rosita Pamplin
- Gerald Branstetter
- Daymond McGaughey
- Phyllis Scott
- Trudy Sadawski-Throat Cancer (Friend of Joelene Netherland)
- Marcia & Charles Elkins
- Betty Jordan-Cancer
- Beth Mercer
- Weston Glenn-Pray the liver lesions will heal
- Dean Turner-Knee Replacement surgery 11/16 (former member)
- Adam Skaggs
- Tommy Morgan-Diagnosed with dry macular degeneration
- Jimmy Cagle- Cancer
- Leslie Corbett-COPD (Brother of Madelyn Corbett)
- Steven Corbett-Lung Cancer (Brother of Madelyn Corbett)
- Allie Folsom- Healed by God! (Daughter-in-law of Jacque Talley)
- Dave Campbell-Stage 4 Cancer (Friend of Bill Shoemate)
- Jonathan Stone-Health issues
- Mick Hanauer-Cancer (Nephew of Joelene Netherland)
- Tami Little -Cancer (Niece of Mavis Strand)
- Tasha Peterson-Cancer Returned (Niece of Mavis Strand)
- Walton Byers-Cancer (Grandson-in-law of Pat Bridges)
- Gavyn Garza-Health Issues (Daughter of Kari & Mike Garza)
- Jimmy Johnson- Dementia
- Kaethe Hayslip-Cancer (Cousin of Kathleen McGee)
- Denise Campbell & family
- Mike Finley-back & pain issues
- To Barbara Moeller and family on the passing of her step-son, MB. His funeral was Friday, October 16, 2020 in Colorado Springs, CO. (Air Force Academy).
- To Mona Bevington and family on the passing of her brother, Tom Bevington, Monday, October 5, 2020. His funeral was Monday, October 12, 2020 Whinery Huddleston Funeral Home.
OKLAHOMA BAPTISTS MISSIONARY PRAYER REQUESTS:
Gary and Becky Rowland, Logistic Support for IMB personnel in the United Kingdom
- Pray for affordable housing and cars for incoming personnel and that visas will continue to be available.
- Pray for the Rowlands as they deal with elderly parent issues.
- Pray for opportunities for them to meet and share the Gospel with non-believers.
NORTH AMERICAN MISSION BOARD PRAYER REQUESTS:
Rick and Wendy Young, Church Planter, Watermark Church, Worthington, OH
- Pray for Watermark Church as they engage the community with the Gospel, build the launch team, and serve the city of Columbus, OH.