Weekly Prayer List
"Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving."
June 24, 2020
- Pray for Bro. Joe as he continues to give counsel and leadership. Pray for the power of preaching, with challenge by the word of God.
- Pray God will keep him safe as he travels and ministers in such a great way.
- Missions come is many ways. Pray for all missionaries serving all over the world. Pray for safety and effectiveness!
- Pray for the Pastor Search Committee:
- Pray for Jonathan as he leads. Pray for Bob, Dan, Gary, Jack, Mary and Stacy as they finalize the work for the person God has selected for our Sr. Pastor. May their mission be complete with the blessings of God!
- Pray that we will continue to minister with cards, calls and any interaction that will encourage us as we await the time we will gather once again in the building.
- Pray that it will be soon. It is something special being together to worship and fellowship in the Holy name of Jesus.
- God is Good and still on His Throne. Praise His Holy name!
MEMBERS IN ASSISTED LIVING
- JoAnn Adams #124
- Myra Hendricks #S-111
MEMBERS IN ARMED FORCES STATIONED ABROAD
Stationed in Iraq:
Jamie Puentes - Granddaughter of Linda Waybrant
- Judy Hardison-Fell
- George Smith- Home Recovering
- Helen Mazzo-Melanoma
- Bob Hale-Home Recovering(Father of Kathy Jennings)
- John Mark Jackson-Cancer (Brother of Joe Jackson)
- Peggy Bilbrey-Hip Surgery, recovering at home
- Tommy Morgan-Diagnosed with dry macular degeneration
- Ken Youngstedt-Liver Cancer, starting treatment
- Gerald Branstetter-Home recuperating
- Scott Preston-Lawton Fireman (friend of Bob & Mary Ann Robinson)
- Allison Anderson-Cancer (Cousin of Linda Finley)
- Mike Finley-Back and pain issues
- Russell Shoemate- Cancer, taking more treatments of Chemo/Radiation
- Daymond McGaughey
- Phyllis Scott
- Tom Bevington- (Brother of Mona Bevington)
- Trudy Sadawski-Throat Cancer (Friend of Joelene Netherland)
- Betty Iyala-(Friend of Steve Del Ciello)
- Marcia & Charles Elkins
- Betty Jordan-Cancer
- Routh Becker-MonteVista
- Beth Mercer
- Debra Daubenspeck-Cancer (Former Member)
- Weston Glenn-Pray the FOCI will shrink
- Adam Skaggs
- Debbie Daggy- (Sister of Steve Del Ciello)
- Jimmy Cagle- Cancer
- Leslie Corbett-COPD (Brother of Madelyn Corbett)
- Steven Corbett-Lung Cancer (Brother of Madelyn Corbett)
- Allie Folsom-Home, long recovery ahead (Daughter-in-law of Jacque Talley)
- Dave Campbell-Stage 4 Cancer (Friend of Bill Shoemate)
- Jonathan Stone-Health issues
- Mick Hanauer-Cancer (Nephew of Joelene Netherland)
- Tami Little -Cancer (Niece of Mavis Strand)
- Walton Byers-Cancer (Grandson-in-law of Pat Bridges)
- John Logenberg-Cancer (Dad of Christina Stiefer) very low
- Gavyn Garza-Health Issues (Daughter of Kari & Mike Garza)
- Charleen Lewis-Pneumonia with cancer
- Jimmy Johnson- Dementia
- Denise Campbell-14day quarantine
- To Aaron, Cory Lynne, Ana Beth and Elli Kate Myers on the death of Aaron’s grandmother, Janice Hedgepeth, Tuesday, June 16, 2020.
- To Kevin and Jennifer Hillary on the death of her grandfather, John Rayas. His funeral was Friday, June 12, 2020.
- To the family of Virginia Brewczynski who passed away Sunday, June 21. Funeral service is Thursday, June 25 at First Baptist Church.
OKLAHOMA BAPTISTS MISSIONARY PRAYER REQUESTS:
Kyle Thomas, Baptist Collegiate Ministries Director at Tulsa Community College
- Pray for Kyle to be diligent in ministering to students on TCC campuses.
- Pray for God to prepare students’ hearts to be receptive to the Gospel.
- Pray for the Thomas family as they continue to adjust to living in Tulsa and to their new role as collegiate ministers.
NORTH AMERICAN MISSION BOARD PRAYER REQUESTS:
Robby and Kim Pitt, Church Planter, The Peak Church, Louisville, CO.
- Pray that their team will have hearts that love God and people.
- Pray for discernment, ripe fruit, receptive people, spiritual explorers, persons of peace and influence, favor in Louisville and for like-minded teammates.